As a business owner, Tara knows how to bring people together to solve problems and that’s exactly what we need in Millburn. With a child in Millburn High School and a storefront in the heart of downtown, she is deeply invested in the community and will work to ensure that we have a bright future ahead.
- As a business owner, Tara knows how to listen and respond to the needs of clients while planning and adhering to a budget. Millburn government has been mismanaged for years.
- Big decisions, like Complete Streets, were made without proper input from residents and stakeholders, creating ill-conceived and costly problems for Millburn taxpayers.
- It's time to make government more transparent and inclusive. Tara will engage with the community to develop policies that serve Millburn-Short Hills.
- We need to control spending and use taxpayer money wisely. As a business owner, Tara understands fiscal responsibility.
- Tara will look at ways to creatively increase economic development and maintain a strong, viable local business environment.
This year we have an opportunity to elect an accessible, available and invested representative who will preserve what makes Millburn-Short Hills unique, and bring positive change to move us forward.
On NOVEMBER 6TH VOTE FOR DEMOCRAT TARA PRUPIS
VOTE LINE A ALL THE WAY!